The Lost Book of Remedies Review : The best place to look for ways to improve your health is from nature. No matter how far we develop medicine and scientific knowledge, the natural world will always have the best means of curing diseases, relieving inflammations, and so on.
Natural ingredients aren’t as abundant as they used to be. Humankind demolished much of it for the sake of our ever growing population. Medicinal herbs that would be easy to find in the past will now cost you money to buy from a local pharmacy.
Again, I want to stress that I’m not against medicinal advancement; quite the opposite! However, I believe that we have lost touch with nature to a point where new sicknesses and problems are arising because of it.
My review of The Lost Book of Remedies will highlight some of the major points made by the author. It will also give you some insight into just what natural ingredients can do for you and those you care for. The Lost Book of Remedies review is an unbiased sum-up of the book’s contents with a personalized conclusion from me at the end.
If you’re interested in learning more about nature and the medicinal benefits it has for you as well as my opinion on The Lost Book of Remedies, then sit back, relax, and enjoy a quick read-through!
About the Lost Book of Remedies
The Lost Book of Remedies comes in e-book form. Its basic purpose is to provide you with a survival kit of natural remedies using herbs and other natural ingredients. The idea is that using only natural medicines will benefit your health as well as save you time and money.
The e-book guides you through natural means of gaining security, shelter, water, food, and medicines. Using these will remove the need for man-made substances. You’ll learn about common plants that you can use for a variety of health-benefiting purposes.
There are plants that the author, Claude Davis, claims can replace antibiotics, reduce inflammation, stop bleeding, lower cholesterol, regulate blood sugar levels, and even cure some brain diseases! These are only some of the many things Claude says that natural plants can remedy.
Applicable Knowledge You can Gain from The Lost Book of Remedies
- The Lost Book of Remedies tells about benefits gained by using natural ingredients, including Angry Bear Paw, Red Beak Powder, Hawthorn Berries, and many more.
- The e-book teaches you how to grow these medicinal plants on your own so that you can access them whenever they’re needed. Claude also teaches us how to use each medicinal plant with a step by step process.
- The Lost Book of Remedies also has a section devoted to teaching you about anti-inflammatory plants that heal wounds quickly and remove pain almost instantly.
- Claude tells us about the benefits of marshmallow plants with flowers. The roots of these plants contain antiviral properties that help overcome sickness.
- The e-book even has information on plants to grow for the prevention of common viruses, such as herpes, hepatitis A, B, and C, and many more.
- On top of all the other remedies, Claude even teaches us about using plants to prevent tumors and most forms of cancer. Claude claims the reason cancer is growing more common, especially in richer countries, is the lack of natural medication and possibly even a side-effect of the multitude of artificial medications.
- The Lost Book of Remedies helps balance your health by giving you medicinal plants as well as an overview of keeping a healthy diet. (By avoiding all processed foods and eating natural foods only)
- Claude has provided large amounts of scientific proof as well as clinically proven tests.
- The step by step instructions provided in the e-book allows you to quickly remove toxins from your body without any negative side effects. (Such as lack of energy from a regular detox method)
- The guide helps you save money and time by allowing you to grow your own medicines and apply them yourself.
- If you decide you don’t like the book or disagree with the contents, there is a money-back guarantee available for the first two months. (60 days)
- The Lost Book of Remedies is only available as an e-book. There are no hard copies to date. You will need an internet connection and a form of online payment to purchase the e-book.
- Although the instructions in the book are quite clear, you still need to be careful to achieve the desired result. If you find that you have trouble understanding any of the processes, please contact a certified physician for assistance.
- The climate in which you live may affect your ability to make use of these plants. Not all of them can be grown in any environment. You may still need to find alternate sources of the plant if you live in a harsh environment.
So ends The Lost Book of Remedies Review. While I won’t go so far as to tell you to throw all your store-bought medications away, I would recommend trying to apply the teachings in The Lost Book of Remedies.
Nature always overcomes human intellect. No matter how far we advance, natural commodities will always surpass us. Therefore, having your own medicinal herb garden sounds like a fantastic plan to me. I know I plan to grow one!
Don’t just take my word for it. The Lost Book of Remedies has a money-back guarantee. So, even if you’re not sure about it, you can still buy the e-book and check it out yourself. If you don’t like what you see, just return it.
For anyone who’s interested in giving your body a chance to get stronger and healthier through the power of nature, purchase The Lost Book of Remedies today!